Friday, July 5, 2013

New Chevron Classroom Decor

This year I will be leaving the middle school classroom and moving to 1st grade.  It's a huge change, but I couldn't be more excited.  One thing that I have been working on this summer is getting my classroom just right.  I have decided to go with a bright classroom that includes chevron, polka dots and owls.  Today I got several things ready to have printed and laminated.  I've uploaded them to my TPT store.  I will be adding more over the next two days with this design and a few others that seem to be trending right now.  I'm listing items separately and also in a package.  That way you can only buy what you like or, if you like it all, you can buy the entire set for less than buying each item individually.

Here is a link to my chevron 120 chart.


Here is a link to my chevron Class Birthday Poster.



I used www.shortrunposters.com to print each of these in 18x24 for only $2.97 each!  I'm putting the birthday poster in a brightly painted picture frame with a glass front.  That will allow me to use a dry erase marker to write student names in and then it will be easy to edit and use again next year.

I've just added a "WELCOME TO" chevron bunting to my TPT store.  You can get it here.


Look for other chevron items to be posted over the next couple of hours and then different designs over the next few days.  Have an idea for your classroom decor?  Send me a message and I will see what I can do!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just happened to see that you have made that huge leap to elementary! Congrats! I did the opposite...from elementary to middle school! I have TONS of elementary stuff if you are ever in need of ANYTHING...digital..let me know!

    Here's my blog for MS counseling...I'd love to have you follow me!

    http://stuckinthemiddlecounselor.blogspot.com/

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenn! Thanks so much! Let me know if I can help you with middle school. I will definitely head over and follow you!

    ReplyDelete